The Youth Ministry at Calvary Baptist is focused on the goal of helping middle school and high school students come to KNOW, LOVE, and FOLLOW Jesus Christ… and to BECOME transformed through that EXPERIENCE as He remakes us daily in His image..
- LOVE: Jesus tells us that the two greatest commandments are to love Him and love others. We want kids to know that God loves them…and we want them to receive and respond to that love daily, and share that love with others.
- FOLLOW: Jesus tells us that if we love Him then we will obey His words. We want our hearts and lives to conform to what He said and how He lived.
- BECOME: We want to become more like Jesus as His Spirit transforms our hearts and lives daily.
- We have a Sunday morning Bible study for middle school and high school students that meets every Sunday from 9:45 to 10:45 AM.
- ENCOUNTER is our Sunday night Bible study during the school year. Middle School and High School students meet from 5:30-7 pm to have fun and to build meaningful relationships with one another. Above all the focus of each Encounter gathering is to have a real encounter with the living Christ through praying and reading the Bible together.
- In addition to Sunday night Encounter meetings, a youth Bible study is included in the Mid-Week Ministry program that takes place on Wednesday nights during the school year.
- We offer many other opportunities throughout the year that allow us to serve, grow and have fun together.
For more information about Calvary’s Youth Ministry, please contact our Minister to Children and Youth, Alex Bracey.