The Youth Ministry at Calvary Baptist Church is focused on the goal of giving middle school and high school students opportunities to come to KNOW, LOVE, and FOLLOW Jesus Christ… and to BECOME transformed through that EXPERIENCE as He remakes us daily in His image.
- KNOW: We want to come to know Jesus by spending time with Him through reading the Bible together and praying together.
- LOVE: Jesus tells us that the two greatest commandments are to love Him and love others. Through spending time with Him, we want to come to know and believe that God loves us and wants us, now and forever…and we want to receive and respond to that love daily, and share that love with others.
- FOLLOW: Jesus tells us that if we love Him, then we will be obedient to Him. As we get to know Jesus, better understand His love for us, and hopefully begin to respond…we want our hearts and lives to begin to conform to what He said and to how He lived as we do life with Him and with others.
- BECOME: We want kids to become who they were made to be and begin to enjoy a full life with their creator! We want our hearts and lives to become transformed as His Holy Spirit remakes us daily in His image.
- We have a Sunday morning Bible study for middle school and high school students that meets every Sunday from 9:45 to 10:45 AM.
- ENCOUNTER is our Sunday night Bible study during the school year (Sept.-May). Middle School and High School students meet from 6-7:15 pm to have fun and to build meaningful relationships with one another. Above all, the focus of each Encounter gathering is to have a real encounter with the living Christ.
- In addition to Sunday night Encounter meetings, a youth Bible study is included in the Mid-Week Ministry program that takes place on Wednesday nights during the school year (Sept.-May) from 6:15-7:15.
- We offer many other opportunities throughout the year that allow us to serve, grow and have fun together.
For more information about Calvary’s Youth Ministry, please contact our Minister to Children and Youth, Alex Bracey.