The Youth Ministry at Calvary Baptist Church is focused on the goal of giving middle school and high school students opportunities to come to KNOW, LOVE, and FOLLOW Jesus Christ… and to BECOME transformed through that EXPERIENCE as He remakes us daily in His image.
- LOVE: Jesus loves us, and He tells us that the two greatest commandments are to love Him and love others. As we come to know Him and understand His love for us, our hope is that we begin to receive and respond to that love daily, and share that love with others.
- FOLLOW: As our relationships with Jesus grow, we want our hearts and lives to begin to conform to what He said and to how He lived.
- BECOME: Finally, as we do life with Jesus, our hearts and lives will begin to become transformed through that experience as He remakes us daily in His image.
- We have a Sunday morning Bible study for middle school and high school students that meets every Sunday from 9:45 to 10:45 AM in the youth room.
- ENCOUNTER is our Sunday night Bible study during the school year. Middle School and High School students meet from 5-6:30 PM in the youth room to have fun, and hangout with Jesus and each other.
- In addition to Sunday night Encounter meetings, a youth Bible study is included in the Mid-Week Ministry program that takes place on Wednesday nights during the school year from 6:15-7:15 PM.
- We also offer many other opportunities throughout the year that allow us to grow, serve and have fun together.
For more information about Calvary’s Youth Ministry, please contact our Minister to Children and Youth, Alex Bracey.